| June Thompson (mother)|
Mike Thompson (father)
| Anna Thompson (half-sister)|
Jessica Thompson (half-sister)
Lauryn Thompson (half-sister)
| Sandra Hale (grandmother)|
Kaitlyn Elizabeth Shannon (niece)
Kylee Madison Cardwell (niece)
Lee Thompson (uncle)
Aunt Doe Doe
Michael Cardwell (brother-in-law)
|Pets|| Nugget (Pet Chicken)|
Glitzy (Former Pet Pig)
China "Cha-Cha/Chi-Chi" (Deceased)
Boy (Pet Cat)
Alana Thompson (born August 28, 2005), also known as "Honey Boo Boo," is the daughter June Thompson and Mike Thompson. She has three older siblings: Anna, Jessica and Lauryn and is the aunt of Kaitlyn and Kylee. She is an American television personality who is best known for the shows Here Comes Honey Boo Boo and Toddlers & Tiaras.
Life Events Edit
- Her favorite color is pink.
- She is her mother's youngest child and her father's only child.
- She drank "Go-Go Juice"- which is Mountain Dew and Red Bull combined- before pageants.
- She also is famous for a reality show focusing on her and her family.
- Jessica is her BFF.
- Her favorite food is cereal.
- She was on Toddlers and Tiaras before she and her family had their own reality show.
- Her family has a musical snowman that their Nana had before she passed away.
- Her favorite meal is "s'ketti and butter".
- She appeared on Family Feud and the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon.
- She sees Queen Latifah as her role model.
- She shares her room with Pumpkin.
- She wants to be a mother someday.
- She did the mud belly flop with Jessica.
- She once had a pool and slip and slide that broke.
- She loves spending time with her mother.
- She won the watermelon eating contest.
- She plans on being the richest in her family by age 21.
- Alana's room is purple with light blue spots.
- She has an iPad.
- On her spring break this year she made a redneck hot tub and did a house boat vacation.
- She on her summer vacation for 2014 she went to Florida to the beach with her sisters before school started again for her and her sisters.
- She likes juice.
- She lives in Henry County.
- She went to Panama City beach for her 2015 summer vacation.
- She had her first song released, called "Movin' Up."
- She would've been the flower girl at Uncle Poodle and Alan's wedding but June banned him from seeing Alana.
- Her sixteen year old sister Pumpkin (Lauryn) is engaged.
- She isn't orthodox like her mother is.